подписаться на рассылку
Хотите получать информацию по новым курсам и их датам проведения?
(CNS-200W) Курс CNS-200W: Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN Hands-on Workshop
Код курса: CNS-200W
- An introduction to NetScaler SD-WAN and the different product platforms offerings. Learn about various SDWAN features, by edition, and the value they provide. Understand how SD-WAN fits into your environment, and how to utilize the management tools available to manage the NetScaler SD-WAN.
- Take a tour of the SD-WAN’s underlying architecture. Topics include the packet processing and services architecture as well as the management architecture. Learn how the NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS) and SD-WAN Center can facilitate the management of your NetScaler deployment.
- Learn how Quality of Service fits into your NetScaler SD-WAN deployment and the various classes of services available. Gain an understanding of SD-WAN transmit modes including load balance paths, duplication paths, and override service.
- An introduction to the deployment modes available for NetScaler SD-WAN. Delve into the various configurations available to fit your networking needs. Topics include interface groups, virtual IP addresses, and WAN links. Gain an understanding of the Change Management feature and how it helps distribute information across your system.
- Explore the NetScaler SD-WAN 9.0 features. Topics include Metered Links, IPsec, and MPLS QoS Queues. Discover how these feature sets can provide your organization with the right toolset to optimize your networking experience.
- Take a tour of the NetScaler SD-WAN 9.1 features in this module. Gain an understanding of dynamic routing, virtual routing and forwarding, secure internet breakout, DHCP, IPsec VPN termination, and zero touch deployment.
- In this module, you will gain an understanding of the new features SD-WAN 9.2 has to offer. These include: application classification, top application reporting, stateful firewall, network address translation, and management and platform enhancements.
|Дата курса||13.май / 24.июн / 29.июл / 02.сен / 07.окт / 18.ноя / 23.дек|