Хотите получать информацию по новым курсам и их датам проведения?
(CSR11U-EX) Collaboration Systems Release 11 Update- Extra Apps & Features
Кому следует посетить
- Support Engineers
- Deployment Engineers
- Administrators who need to know the SMB specific features and implementation that have been added in Cisco Collaboration Suite – up to Cisco Collaboration System Release 11.0
- Prior to attending this course, you should have a good understanding of Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 8.0 and Cisco Unity Connection version 8.0 or higher.
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Presence Server v8.0 and of Cisco VCS is advantageous, but not required.
- Familiarity with concepts included in CSR11U is also required
- Describe and Implement Paging
- Describe and Implement Telepresence Recording and Streaming
- Describe and Implement MCU
- Describe and Implement Cisco TMS
This 1 day course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of select features of Cisco Unified Communications Manager v11.0 to include the implementation of various features added in the Cisco Collaboration Suite including Paging, TelePresence Recording/Streaming, MCU and Cisco TMS. This course is a follow on to and builds on the content included in CSR11U.
Module-1: CSR 11 Additional Applications
- Telepresence Recording and Streaming
- Multipoint Control Unit (MCU)
- Cisco TMS
Module-2: SDN for Collaboration Applications
- Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module (APIC-EM) Integration Update
- EasyQoS – rollout QoS profiles
- MediaFlow – network analysis
- UC Mgr integration w/ APIC-EM
- Dynamic QoS Marking
- Cloud-enabled clients
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance
- MediaFlow integration
- APIC-EM and APIC-DC integration (coming soon)
- EM for networking elements
- DC for server elements
|Дата курса||По запросу|