Хотите получать информацию по новым курсам и их датам проведения?
(R12_2OMF) R12.2 Oracle Order Management Fundamentals
What you will learn
This R12.2 Oracle Order Management Fundamentals training teaches you how to perform the basic order capture and order fulfillment flows that Oracle Order Management facilitates. Participate in hands-on activities to solidify new skills; use the functionality described in the class and apply it to your daily job.
- Set up Oracle Order Management.
- Manage exceptions and holds.
- Use key order flows.
- Set up inventory, receivables, shipping execution, and basic pricing functionality.
- Define credit checking.
- Create price lists.
- Define processing constraints, transaction types, defaulting rules, order holds, and user defined attributes at the order header and line level that enable you to record additional information on the sales order.
- Create subinventories, units of measure, and items.
- Create customers, payment terms, and defining credit checking.
- Create price lists, as well as discount and freight and special charge list modifiers.
- Set up shipping execution, including freight carriers, freight cost types, document sets, and container load details.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you will develop a deeper understanding of the basic order capture and order fulfillment flows that Oracle Order Management facilitates. You'll also learn how to perform required setup steps. These steps include creating customers, transaction types, defaulting rules, and price lists. This course also includes information about enabling multiple organization access control (MOAC), specifically for Oracle Order Management.
- E-Business Suite Essentials for Implementers
- Navigating Oracle Applications
- R12.2 Oracle E-Business Suite Fundamentals
- Financials Functional Foundation
- Inventory Management Fundamentals
- R12.x Oracle Financials Functional Foundation
- Create and use price lists, modifiers, qualifiers, and price books
- Explain shipping flows within the order-to-cash lifecycle
- Set up and use shipping entities to perform shipping-related activities
- Set up multiple organization access control for Oracle Order Management
- Define subinventories, units of measure, and items
- Define item orderability rules
- Define user defined attributes for orders and lines
- Define customers, invoice information, and credit checking
- Explain tax-related setup steps
- Set up profile options and system parameters
- Set up processing constraints, defaulting rules, and transaction types
- Use scheduling and workflow
- Define holds
- Purge orders
- Manage exceptions
- Execute the order-to-cash lifecycle with different order types
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
Overview of Oracle Order Management
Overview of Oracle Order Management. What is Oracle Order Management? Order Capture and Order Fulfillment. Oracle Order Management Capabilities. Order to Cash Lifecycle. Integration with Other Products.
Order Entities and Order Flows
Order to Cash Lifecycle with Standard Items. Order to Cash Lifecycle with PTO Models and PTO Kits. Drop Shipments. Drop Shipments Across Ledgers. Back-to-Back Orders. Managing IR-ISO Changes. Sales Agreements. Negotiation Agreement.
Entering Order Header Main Information. Entering Order Header Additional Information. Entering Order Lines. Booking an Order. Applying Sales Credits. Splitting Orders. Copying Orders. Using Order Organizer.
Multiple Organization Access Control Setup
Organization Structure in Oracle Applications. Using MOAC in Oracle Order Management. Setting Up MOAC.
Oracle Inventory Setup for Oracle Order Management
Receipt to Issue Lifecycle. Inventory Organizations. Setting Up Locations. Inventory Organization Structure. Interorganization Shipping Networks. Shipping Method. Units of Measure. Uses of Units of Measure.
Oracle Receivables Setup for Oracle Order Management
Overview of Trading Community Architecture. Key Customer Related Concepts in TCA. Adding Customers in Order Management. Defining Payment Terms. Defining Invoicing and Accounting Rules. Overview of Credit Checking. Defining Credit Checking on the Customers Page - Profile Tab. Defining Credit Checking on the Customers Page - Profile Amounts Tab.
Oracle Order Management Setup Steps
Order Management Setup Steps. Profile Options and System Parameters. Overview of QuickCode or Lookup Types. Defining QuickCode or Lookup Types. Overview of Order Header and Order Line Processing Flows. Overview of Transaction Types Window. Workflow in Transaction Types. Overview of Document Sequences for Order Numbering.
Holds, Order Purge, and Exception Management Setup
Holds. Seeded Holds. Automatic Holds. Generic Holds. Specifying Holds Framework. Hold Sources. Order and Quote Purge. Purge Sets.
Basic Pricing Setup
Overview of Pricing in the Order to Cash Process. Creating a Price List. Secondary Price List. Copy Price List. Price List Maintenance: Overview. Add Items to Price List. Manual Price List Updates. Implementation Steps: Setting Key Profile Options.
Overview of Shipping Execution
Shipping Execution Flow. Delivery and Delivery Lines. Trips and Stops. Delivery Leg. Containers/LPNs. Pick Release. Move Orders. Pick Confirmation.
|Дата курса||По запросу|