Хотите получать информацию по новым курсам и их датам проведения?
(R12_2ORMF) R12.2 Oracle Receivables Management Fundamentals
What you will learn
This R12.2 Oracle Receivables Management Fundamentals Ed 1 training is ideal for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, 12.1 or R12.2. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to set up and use Oracle Receivables to manage receivables processing.
- Understand the Order to Cash Lifecycle.
- Understand the Oracle Receivables process.
- Manage parties and customer accounts.
- Process invoices using Auto-Invoice.
- Utilize the bill presentment architecture processes.
- Set up credit management, the receipt process, tax processing and period closing.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll walk away with the skills to manage parties and customer accounts. You'll have a better understanding of how the Receivables application fits into Oracle’s e-Business Suite of applications. You'll experience a combination of interactive instruction and hands-on exercises that you can apply to your daily job.
Live Virtual Class Format
A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.
- R12.x Oracle E-Business Suite Essentials for Implementers
- Ability to navigate Oracle applications
- Thorough knowledge of the overall Oracle Receivables Process
- Understand the overall order to cash process from Order Entry through Bank Reconciliation
- Understand key areas in the Order to Cash Life Cycle
- Explain how the Receivables processing is positioned within the Order to Cash Life Cycle
- Describe the overall Receivables process
- Manage parties and customer accounts
- Describe the Auto-Invoice process
- Explain bill presentment architecture processes
- Understand Credit Management
- Identify credit management processing
- Understand setup information related to invoicing
- Describing the receipt process
- Understand setup information related to receipts
- Understand the tax accounting process
- Understand Sub-ledger Accounting as it relates to period closing
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
Order to Cash Lifecycle Overview
Describing the overall Order to Cash Process from Order Entry through Bank Reconciliation. Discussing the key areas in the Order to Cash Life Cycle. Describing the integration between the applications.
Overview of Oracle Receivables Process
Explaining where the Receivables processing is positioned within the Order to Cash Life Cycle. Describing the overall Receivables Process. Discussing the key areas in the Receivables Process.
Manage Parties and Customer Accounts
Defining the Features to Enter and Maintain Party and Customer Account Information. Defining the Features to Enter and Maintain Party and Customer Account Information. Creating Profile Classes and Assigning them to Customer Accounts. Creating and Maintaining Party and Customer Account Information. Enabling Customer Account Relationships. Defining TCA Party Paying Relationships. Merging Parties and Customer Accounts. Viewing Party and Customer Account Information.
Process Invoices Using Auto-Invoice
Describing the Auto-Invoice Process. Using Auto-Invoice. Correcting Errors Using Auto-Invoice Exception Handling.
Describing How Processing Invoices Fits into the Receivables Process. Entering and Completing Invoices. Correcting Invoices. Printing Transactions and Statements. Using Event-Based Management. Demonstrating Promised Commitment Accounts.
Bill Presentment Architecture
Explaining the Bill Presentment Architecture Processes. Registering Data Sources. Creating Templates to Present Bills. Defining Rules to Assign Templates to Customers. Printing BPA Invoices.
Understanding Setup Steps for Credit Management. Demonstrating Credit Profile Changes. Identifying Credit Management Processing. Using Workflow and Lookups. Reviewing Credit Management Performance. Applying Credit Hierarchy.
Implement Customer Invoicing
Entering Setup Information related to Invoicing. Understanding Key Implementation Considerations in Customer Invoicing.
Describing the Receipt Process. Applying Receipts Using Different Methods. Creating Charge-backs, Adjustments, and Claims. Using Balancing Segments. Applying Non-Manual Receipts.
Entering Setup Information for Receipts. Discussing the Implementation Considerations.
Understanding the Tax Accounting Process. Understanding Oracle E-Business Tax Setups for Receivables. Managing Tax Accounts and Tax Adjustments.
Understanding Sub-ledger Accounting Related to Period Closing. Defining Various Actions Required to Close a Period in the Order to Cash E-Business Flow. Describing Available Reports Assisting in the Closing Process. Explaining How to Run the Revenue Recognition Program and the General Ledger Interface Program.
Appendix A: Bank Reconciliation
Reconciliation Overview. Reconciliation Integration. Reconciliation: Oracle Receivables and Oracle Payables. Reconciliation of Oracle Payroll EFT Payments AutoReconciliation Overview. Clearing and Reconciling Transactions in Oracle Payables. Clearing and Reconciling Transactions in Oracle Receivables. Cash Application Work Queue.
|Дата курса||По запросу|