Хотите получать информацию по новым курсам и их датам проведения?
(R12_2TF) R12.2 Oracle E-Business Tax Fundamentals
What you will learn
This R12.2 Oracle E-Business Tax Fundamentals training is designed for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1. You'll learn about the new features of Oracle E-Business Tax, while setting up a tax model and applying that tax to a transaction using the Oracle Tax Simulator and other E-Business suite applications.
- Set up a tax configuration using the Regime to Rate flow.
- Manage party tax profiles, configuration owners and service providers.
- Set up party, product, and transaction fiscal classifications and explain how these classifications impact tax processing.
- Set up and use tax rules.
- Manage taxes on transactions and identify E-Business Tax reports.
- Manage migrated tax data for students upgrading from Release 11i.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll get a chance to explore details of tax concepts, configuration components, and tax processing. You'll become deeply familiar how E-Business Tax features are used across E-Business Suite applications. If you're an implementer, you'll get the information you need to help you decide which features to implement.
- Use the Oracle Tax Simulator to verify the tax configuration
- Describe E-Business Tax reports
- Describe how E-Business Tax integrates with other Oracle E-Business Applications
- Describe how the E-Business Tax rules engine calculates taxes on transactions
- Set up tax exemptions
- Set up tax rules using the Guided Rule Entry and Expert Rule Entry
- Set up the basic tax configuration using the Regime to Rate flow
- Translate tax regulations into a set of tax rules for tax determination
- Understand E-Business Tax and third-party tax service providers
- Understand E-Business Tax key concepts
- Understand configuration owners
- Understand how Release 11i tax data migrates to E-Business Tax
- Understand tax handling on transactions
- Understand tax recovery processing
- Understand the use and content of party tax profiles
- Understand the use of fiscal classifications in tax rules
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
Oracle E-Business Tax Overview
E-Business Tax key concepts. Tax Determination Management. Integration within Oracle E-Business Suite.
Part 1: Oracle E-Business Tax Basic Tax Configuration
E-Business Tax Architecture. E-Business Tax Configuration Flow. Tax Users. Taxes. Legal Entity. Lookup Codes. Regime-to-Rate Flow for US Sales Tax. Regime-to-Rate Flow for UK VAT.
Part 1: Setting Up Tax Rules
Rule Engine. Tax Rule Defaults. Tax Accounts. Make Tax Available on Transactions. Oracle Tax Simulator. Oracle Tax Simulator. Tax Rules Entry.
Part 2: Setting Up Tax Rules
E-Business Tax Architecture. E-Business Tax Homepage. Determining Factor. Tax Determining Factor. Tax Registrations. Tax Determination Set Setup for Tax Rules. Regime Determination Set Setup. Tax Formula Setup.
Configuration Owners and Event Class Settings
E-Business Tax Home Page – Configuration Owner & Options. Tax Configuration Ownership. Configuration for Taxes and Rules. Configuration for Product Exceptions. Legal Entity and Operating Unit Configuration Options. Configuration Options Setup. Event Classes. Configuration Owner Tax Options.
Managing Party Tax Profiles
E-Business Tax Home Page – Party Tax Profiles. Party Tax Profile. First Party Legal Entity Tax Profile. First Party Legal Establishment Tax Profile. Operating Unit Tax Profile. Tax Authority Tax Profile. Tax Registrations. Importing Customer Tax Information.
E-Business Tax Architecture. E-Business Tax Home Page – Fiscal Classifications. Party Fiscal Classifications. Guided Tax Rule Entry. Legal Party Fiscal Classifications. Product Fiscal Classifications. Tax Exemptions. Product Tax Exceptions.
E-Business Tax Architecture. E-Business Tax Homepage – Tax Recovery. Value Added Tax Overview. Regime-to-Rate Flow with UK VAT. Tax Recovery Rates. Rule Engine – Recovery Rate. Tax Recovery Processing.
Part 2: Oracle E-Business Tax Basic Tax Configuration
E-Business Tax Architecture. E-Business Tax Home Page – External Dependencies & Tax Configuration. Basic Tax Configuration – Additional Setup Options. TCA Geography Hierarchy. Tax Zone Setup
Managing Taxes on Transactions
E-Business Tax Architecture. Payables Transactions. Receivables Transactions. Receivables Transactions – Debit and Credit Memos. Intercompany Transactions. Managing Detail Tax Lines. Managing Summary Tax Lines. Managing Tax Distributions.
Self-Assessment and Offset Taxes
Self-Assessment Setup. Offset Taxes.
Example: Determining Tax Rule Components Based on Tax Regulations
E-Business Tax Homepage – Tax Rules. Rules in Detail Example UK Rules Setup (Intra EU Sales). UK Rules Setup - Intra EU Sales. Rules in Detail Example Summary UK Rules Setup (Intra EU Sales). Tax Rules – Expert Rule Entry. Tax Reporting Types.
Tax Reporting Ledger
E-Business Tax Home Page – Requests. Tax Reporting. Tax Reporting Ledger. XML Publisher. E-Business Tax Reports. EMEA VAT Reports. Latin American Tax Reports. Asia/Pacific Tax Reports.
|Дата курса||По запросу|