Хотите получать информацию по новым курсам и их датам проведения?
(R12_SF) R12.2 Oracle E-Business Suite Fundamentals
What you will learn
R12.2 Oracle E-Business Suite Fundamentals Ed 1 training helps you build a functional foundation for any E-Business Suite Fundamentals course. It's ideal for those who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, 12.1 or 12.2.
- Access and navigate within Oracle Applications using the user interface.
- Understand major architectural components in E-Business Suite.
- Identify and describe the benefits of R12.2 footprint.
- Explain the basic concepts of System Administration.
- Define key and descriptive Flexfields.
- Recognize the different entities shared between multiple applications.
- Identify features of Multiple Organizations and Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC).
Benefits to You
Get a sound understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite, including navigation, key business flows, functionality, and integration points between products. Smoothly implement and start using the applications, so that your organization can quickly realize the full value of Oracle E-Business Suite.
Features & Benefits of Oracle Workflow
- Use the Workflow Monitor to monitor a Workflow to completion.
- Describe Alerts and test a Periodic Alert.
- Describe the features of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications
- Navigate within Oracle E-Business Suite
- Understand conceptually the major architectural components of E-Business Suite
- Describe basic concepts of System Administration
- Define key and descriptive Flexfields
- Identify shared entities across E-Business Suite
- Describe features and benefits of Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC)
- Create Oracle Alerts and test a Periodic Alert
- Learn the key features and benefits of Workflow
- Understand basic features of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
Oracle E-Business Essentials for Implementers: Overview
Objectives. Course purpose. More help about documentation and other resources. OU courses. Summary.
Navigating in Oracle Applications
Logging into and logging off from Oracle Applications. Accessing Responsibilities. Using forms & menus. Data Flow Across Oracle Applications. Entering data using forms. Retrieving, Editing and Deleting records. Accessing Online Help. Running reports and programs.
Introduction to Oracle Applications
Introduction to R12.1 Footprint. Benefits of R12.1 Footprint. R12.1 E-Business Suite Architecture. Basic Technical Architecture. Overview of Oracle file system and directories. Brief Overview/Introduction about Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway.
Fundamentals of System Administration
Application Security Overview. Function Security. Data Security. Profile Options. Standard request submission (SRS).
Fundamentals of Flexfields
Basics of Flexfields. Define Value sets. Define Key Flexfields. Define Descriptive Flexfields. Planning Decisions. Flexfield Enhancements.
Shared Entities and Integration
Shared entities and non-key shared entities. Overview of E-Business Suite business flows and integration.
Fundamentals of Multiple-Organization and Multiple-Organization Access Control (MOAC)
Introduction to Multiple-Organization and Multiple- Organization Access control (MOAC). Types of organizations supported in the Multi-Org model. Multiple-Organization Access Control Setup and Process. Reporting across entities. Key Implementation considerations.
Fundamentals of Oracle Workflow & Alerts
Overview of Workflow. Oracle Workflow Home Pages. Worklist WebPages. Workflow Monitor WebPages. Overview of Alerts. Difference between Workflow & Alerts.
Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications: Overview
Oracle BI Applications: Overview. Oracle BI Applications: Multisource Analytics. Application Integration: Security. Application Integration: Action Links Guided Navigation. Deployment Options.
|Дата курса||По запросу|