Хотите получать информацию по новым курсам и их датам проведения?
(R12xOCWSC) R12.x Oracle HRMS Compensation Workbench and Salary Configuration
What you will learn
Oracle HRMS enables you to set up and manage the compensation you provide for employees in your enterprise. This course teaches you how to set up and administer salary, grade-related pay, absences, and awards in your enterprise.
The modules in this course fall into the following three groups, which can be completed in any sequence:
- Salary and Grade Related Pay and Progression
- Compensation and Awards Management
- Leave and Absence Management
- Manage salary and grade related pay and progression in your enterprise
- Map market compensation surveys to the jobs and positions you use in your enterprise
- Implement and administer Compensation Workbench
- Set up and administer Individual Compensation Distributions (ICD)
- Maintain a vehicle repository and allocate company vehicles to employees
- Use absence types, categories, and reasons to track and report employee absences
- Working experience with Oracle HRMS Applications R12
- Thorough knowledge of HRMS Business requirements at your organization
- R12.X Oracle HRMS Total Compensation Foundations
- Identify the compensation management tools that Oracle HRMS provides and explain their features and benefits
- Identify salary components, salary basis, and salary elements
- Demonstrate how to administer salary changes
- Demonstrate how to enter and maintain compensation survey data
- Learn how to set up grade rates, pay scales, and scale rates
- Understand the grade/step progression business process
- Demonstrate how to set up grade ladders and run the concurrent processes that manage grade/step progression
- Demonstrate how to implement Compensation Workbench and determine and allocate compensation awards
- Understand what Individual Compensation Distributions (ICD) is and the benefits of using it
- Demonstrate how to record company and private vehicles in the vehicle repository
- Describe how to allocate vehicles to employees
- Learn how to set up absence types and elements
- Describe how to define and configure accrual plans appropriate to your enterprise
- Demonstrate how to view and analyze employee accruals
- Configure total compensation statement
- Configure criteria based rates
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Sales Consultants
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
Introduction to Salary, Awards, and Absences
Introduction to Salary, Awards, and Absences. Administering salaries. Mapping compensation surveys. Using Grade/Step progression. Larning about Compensation Workbench. Understanding Individual Compensation Distribution. Understanding Total Compensation. Managing Absences.
Implementing Salary Administration
Implementing Salary Administration. Setting up Salary Administration. Creating salary elements. Defining Salary basis. Creating salary components. Understanding predefined salary components. Understanding salary approvals.
Using Salary Administration
Using Salary Administration. Assigning salary basis. Entering salaries. Proposing salary changes. Correcting/deleting salary records. Reviewing salaries. Using the Salary Management Folder. Web ADI and Salary Management.
Grades and Pay Administration
Grades and Pay Administration - Overview. Learning about models of pay administration. Understanding grade implementation approaches. Understanding Non-automatic step progression approach. Setting up Grade/Step progression. Setting up grade ladder. Administering grade/step progression. Making manual grade step progression.
Configuring Criteria-Based Rates for Variable Pay
Why use Criteria-Based rates? Setting up Criteria-based rate. Eligibility criteria for criteria-based rates. Defining criteria rate. Setting up rate matrix.
Performing Compensation Surveys
Understanding compensation surveys. Compensation survey identifier. Entering compensation surveys. Defining compensation survey lines. Mapping compensation survey lines.
Compensation Workbench (CWB)
Overivew. Understanding compensation workbench. Setting up CWB plans. Setting up global plans, component plans, and combination plans. Define steps to display market salary survey data. Controlling access and eligibility in compensation workbench.
Worksheet and Budget Sheet Configuration in Compensation Workbench
Displaying rates. Validating jobs, grades, and positions. Displaying columns. Configuring flexfields. Configuring custom and dynamic columns. Displaying performance appraisal details in CWB.
Compensation Workbench Plan Administration
Opening a Compensation Workbench Award Cycle. Publishing budgets. Adding individuals into a started compensation workbench cycle. Writing allocated amounts from the compensation workbench cycle. Refreshing compensation workbench data. Generating mass notifications. Generating compensation workbench reports for managers. Generating compensation workbench reports for administrators.
Individual Compensation Distribution (ICD)
ICD for administrators, HR Professionals, and line managers. ICD plan administration. Creating ICD plans using Quick Setup. Assigning awards using ICD. Approval chain for ICD. Using the Employee Administration portal for ICD transactions.
Configuring Total Compensation Statement
Categorizing a compensation statement. Explaining total compensation statement. Deciding on compensation source. Setting up total compensation statement. Processing total compensation statements.
Vehicle and Mileage processing
Vehicle repository entry process. Vehicle allocation process. Mileage claims process. Setting up mileage claims.
Setting up Absence Management
Absence management components. Defining absence elements. Setting up absence management. Absence entry and reporting.
Understanding the Accrual Plan Structure
Accrual plan rules. Configuring plans rules. Setting up PTO accrual plans. Administering accrual plans. Enrolling employees in accrual plans. Viewing accrual information. Adapting the predefined accrual formulas and rules. Understanding accrual formulas.
|Дата курса||08.июл / 05.ноя|