Хотите получать информацию по новым курсам и их датам проведения?
(R12xOTCF) R12.X Oracle HRMS Total Compensation Foundations
What you will learn
This course provides a thorough introduction to the Total Compensation Framework—the core set of Oracle HRMS features used to set up your compensation and benefits offerings. As a prerequisite, take this course before you implement Standard or Advanced Benefits, Compensation Workbench, Individual Compensation Distribution, Absence Management, or Grade/Step Progression. You learn to define elements to store compensation and benefits data and to manage and validate elements in sets using Batch Element Entry (BEE). Other topics show you how to define a hierarchy of compensation objects and to control eligibility and price tags for those objects. Lastly, you learn to use System Extract to manage third-party reporting.
This course will be applicable for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.
- Understand the HRMS Total Compensation model
- Define and manage elements
- Handle benefits enrollments
- Create system extracts
- Knowledge of common compensation and benefits administration practices
- Basic computing skills and understanding of Oracle Applications
- Use the Total Compensation Framework to manage compensation and benefits for your enterprise
- Define elements to store compensation and benefits data
- Enter elements in batch
- Control eligibility through participant eligibility profiles
- Calculate derived factors, such as age or length of service, for use in participant eligibility profiles
- Structure your compensation and benefits offerings in Oracle HRMS
- Define compensation objects: programs, plan types, plans, and options
- Link participant eligibility profiles to compensation objects
- Define standard activity rates to calculate earnings and deductions and absence accruals
- Attach elements to standard rates
- Vary a standard activity rate by defining a variable rate
- Define the data elements and layout of a system extract
- Process a system extract
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- Sales Consultants
Introduction to Compensation and Benefits
Total Compensation Framework. Introduction to Benefits Management. Introduction to Compensation Management.
Total Compensation Elements
Introducing Elements. Defining Elements. Controlling Eligibility and Costing for Elements. Planning Methods of Entry. Using Batch Element Entry.
Introducing Eligibility. Defining Derived Eligibility Factors. Defining Participant Eligibility Profiles.
Introducing the Compensation Object Hierarchy. Defining Plan Types and Options. Defining Plans and Programs. Running Plan Design Copy.
Standard and Variable Rates
Defining Standard Contributions and Distributions. Defining Variable Rate Profiles.
Defining a System Extract: Overview and Layout Definition. Defining System Extract Criteria. Running a System Extract. Using HR/Payroll Extracts.
|Дата курса||13.июн / 02.сен|