Хотите получать информацию по новым курсам и их датам проведения?
(IOTSS-UTL) Internet of Things Security SE Workshop – Utilities Vertical
Кому следует посетить
Upon completion of Fast Lane’s Internet of Things Security SE Enablement – Utilities Vertical, Cisco security professionals will gain a fundamental understanding on how to develop a zero trust security model within an IT/OT Converged ICS/OT environment, incorporating the very latest in Cisco’s IoT Portfolio of security solutions.
- Participants should have a CCNP Security or the equivalent in experience
- Complete the Industrial Control Systems Fundamentals for Network Engineers (ICINS) E-Learning
- Complete the Internet of Things Sales Engineer Workshop – Utilities Program.
- Understand the differences between the security requirements in an ICS/OT environment versus a traditional IT environment, as it pertains to the growing trend of IT/OT Convergence within Utilities
- Understand how NERC-CIP, NIST and other Utility specific regulations impact Design, Deployment and Operations of ICS/OT environments within the Utilities Vertical.
- Gain foundational knowledge of the IoT Security Architecture Framework and the Zero-Trust Security Architecture model across lifecycle phases for ICS/OT environments
- Build a Bill of Materials (BOM) for an IT/OT Converged Security implementation
- Practice an IoT Security customer conversation
Industrial Control systems (ICS), SCADA and OT networks operating within regulated Utility environments are held accountable to ever stringent NIST and NERC-CIP guidelines and mandates. This stems from the broader Smart Grid initiatives pervading the Utilities Industry. The next evolution in the Smart Grid story is the emergence of IT/OT Convergence, driving migration away from proprietary protocols to common TCP/IP network infrastructures. This shift does not come without consequences: ICS/OT critical infrastructure environments are more than ever susceptible to a greater range of security threats and attacks.
Fast Lane’s Internet of Things Security SE Workshop – Utilities Vertical is an immersive program for Cisco’s valued partners, providing a detailed understanding of the unique security challenges within ICS/OT Utility environments and the corresponding mitigating strategies. Participants will understand how to design and articulate a zero-trust security architecture vision leveraging Cisco’s comprehensive security portfolio, including the Next Generation ASA Firewall services running FirePOWER services and Advanced Malware Protection (AMP). Additionally, they will gain a deep understanding on how to align and address the relevant security use cases from Cisco’s IoT Portfolio specific to the Utilities vertical.
Module 1: Introduction to ICS/OT Security
Objective: Understanding the current security model and regulatory guidelines governing Utilities
- Current security model within ICS/OT Utilities Vertical
- Differences in Security Requirements between OT and IT
- Why the traditional OT Security Framework is not a viable security enabling option
- Overview of Compliance and Regulatory (such NERC-CIP and NIST) standards, mandates and Guidelines on ICS/OT environment specific to Utilities
Module 2: Understand the Zero-Trust IoT Model for ICS/OT environments
Module Objective: Understand how the Cisco Portfolio of Security Solutions can deliver an IT/OT converged Zero-Trust ICS/OT environment for Utilities
- Deep dive into the Zero Trust IT/OT Converged Security Model within security zones:
- Data Center
- Control Center
- Field Aggregation Network
- Substation Network
- Automated Metering Infrastructure Network
- Understand the IoT Security Lifecycle Service delivery structure around:
- Understand the IoT Security Risk Control Framework for IT/OT Converged environments
- NIST Risk Management Framework
- Asset Inventory and Management
- PCN Access and Control
- System Patches
- Security Log Collection and Management
- Proactive Monitoring
- Backup and Restore
- Explore the role of an Integrated Security Operations Center (ISOC) Role for IT/OT Converged environments in Utilities
- Functional Blocks
- Integration Methodology
- Explore the relevant Use Cases and their References
Module 3: IoT Security Case Study Workshop
Module Objective: Understand the Cisco Portfolio of Security Solutions and their use cases within Utilities
- Facilitated Application Workshops: Group Activity: Customer Role-play— highlighting relevant Cisco IoT Security solutions and the business benefit to the customer; articulating the technical and business value of the Cisco IoT Security Solutions
- Self-Directed Workshop: Exercise using Zero Trust IT/OT Converged Security Model to build a Bill of Materials (BOM)
|Дата курса||По запросу|