Хотите получать информацию по новым курсам и их датам проведения?
(OLGS) Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux: Getting Started
What you will learn
Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux: Getting Started teaches students that are new to OpenStack about this cloud computing architecture, core and optional services, Docker images and containers, a multi-node deployment, and troubleshooting deployments.
- Describe Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux.
- Describe the architecture.
- Identify core and optional services.
- Describe Docker images and containers.
- Describe preparing nodes and a multi-node deployment.
- Troubleshoot a multi-node deployment.
Benefits To You:
The Oracle OpenStack solution maintains the flexibility of OpenStack while allowing customers to deploy and manage public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructure. This course helps you understand all the concepts involved in these architectures.
Oracle OpenStack is packaged as a set of Docker images for streamlining installation and running within Docker containers which eliminates the need to install components individually and directly on nodes. You will see the steps involved in achieving a multi-node deployment, as well as key troubleshooting tips.
- Familiarity with networks
- Installing rpm packages
- UNIX and Linux Essentials
- Describe the networking services and architecture of Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux
- Describe Core and Optional OpenStack Services
- Describe Docker's Architecture and Internal Components
- Describe Docker Administration
- Identify hardware and storage prerequisites
- Describe the kollacli command
- Describe host nodes for a multi-node deployment
- Describe deploying Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux
- Review removing Docker images and OpenStack Services
- Describe centralizing OpenStack service logs with rsyslog
- Describe analyzing and tracing virtual machine instances
- Describe the OpenStack software platform
- Review the history of OpenStack
- Define SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Review features and benefits of Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux
- Identify the node types, instances and storage types of Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux
- Storage Administrator
- Support Engineer
- System Administrator
- System Integrator
- Systems Architects
Introducing Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux
What is OpenStack. Cloud Computing Models: SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS. Features of Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux. Benefits of Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux.
Node Types. Instance Types. Storage Types. Networking Services. Deployment Types. High Availability Mode.
Core and Optional Services
Services Architecture. Core Services. Optional Services.
Docker Architecture. Docker Engine and Images. Docker Containers. docker Command. Btrfs. Docker Registry.
Deployment Scenarios. Hardware and Storage Prerequisites. The kollacli Command. Adding and grouping host nodes. Verifying Deployment.
Viewing Log Files. Removing Docker Images. Removing Services. rsyslog. Virtual Machines Instances. RabbitMQ.