Хотите получать информацию по новым курсам и их датам проведения?
(R12_1OSH) R12.1 Oracle Site Hub
What you will learn
Oracle Site Hub enables a business to have a unified view of all aspects of sites in a central place. As a data hub—it provides the capability to consolidate site information into a master repository, govern the master data, provide abilities the life-cycle, and provide views of related information. In this class you will use attributes such as geographic locations, legal entities, hierarchies, and trade areas; and employ multiple methods for site record creation. Site can be grouped into clusters and classified in hierarchies. The mapping functionality shows the sites in relation to their geographic locations on a map.
- Create descriptive attributes for site, location, hierarchy and trade areas.
- Use multiple methods for site record creation.
- Use the Hierarchy Workbench to manage classifications needed for your business.
- Use the mapping functionality to display sites and their attributes on a site map.
- Work with in the two user roles: the Administrator role is used for setup, and the Site User role includes site management functionality
- Understanding site business entitites
- Creating and maintaining sites
- Defining attributes and attribute groups
- Defining site clusters
- Creating site trade area groups
- Managing hierarchies
- Understanding site user roles
- End Users
- Sales Consultants
- System Integrator
Understanding Site Hub functions
Using Site Hub user roles. Understanding Oracle Master Data Management concepts. Understanding site business entities. Constructing a data model. Using Trading Community Architecture components.
Defining attributes and attribute groups
Creating attributes for sites locations hierarchiesnd trade area groups. Defining attribute groups. Assigning purposes, countries, and trade areas. Creating attribute pages.
Setting up the Site Map
Defining site map preferences. Uploading site image icons. Associating attribute pages to purposes.
Viewing sites and using Favorites records. Creating site records. Editing existing site records. Using the site map. Defining site clusters.
Defining hierarchy display settings. Defining hierarchy relationship rules. Creating hierarchy records. Managing hierarchies on the Hierarchy Workbench.
Integrating with other Oracle applications
Integrating sites with maintenance assets. Linking sites to property locations. Associating sites with inventory organizations.
|11.июл / 20.ноя