Хотите получать информацию по новым курсам и их датам проведения?
(AUCCE1) Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 v.10
Кому следует посетить
The primary audience for this course is as follows: Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers responsible for the Sales, Implementation or Support of a UCCE solution Day 1 and Day 2 support personnel responsible for the daily add/move/change of the UCCE environment
The secondary audience for this course is as follows: Managers, team-leads, business liaison personnel or anyone who needs to be remotely involved in the UCCE solution and have a better overall understanding of its function.
- The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys is required.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways would be really helpful. Take the VFCC course, by example
- A basic understanding of contact center operations
Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 (AUCCE Part 1) is a 5 day instructor-led course presented by training partners to system engineers and customers who will be involved with day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment.
AUCCE Part 1 course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools needed to perform routine adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those administering the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 1-2 support of the solution. This course also serves as a good stepping-stone for the corresponding Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE Part 2) course, and should be considered as a prerequisite before taking Part 2. This course is also a good companion course to the DUCCE course, which covers more detail on the installation/maintenance of the UCCE solution. The overall goal of this course is to build an effective administrator of the solution by exposing the technical requirements of the solution and utilizing the solution tools for effective operation. The learner will be exposed to CCE (ICM) and VXML scripting in this course to ensure basic competence with the solution. For advanced scripting topics, refer to the AUCCE Part 2 or the CVPD course.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
- UCCE Configuration and Scripting
- CCE Inbound Agent Considerations
- Unified CCE IVR/VRU Functionality
- Additional UCCE Considerations
- External VXML Implementation
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) Reporting